We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Relish! we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Relish! uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Relish! is a dinner menu planning service that offers various subscription term options. At the end of your subscription term, your credit card will be automatically rebilled for the following term. This automatic rebilling will occur unless you cancel before your next billing date. Please refer to the ending date of your subscription in your account on your membership page in order to cancel on time. Our automated system allows you to cancel your renewal at anytime in your account by clicking on unsubscribe. Your cancellation must be done by you, the subscriber, in your online account. Please do not use the “unsubscribe” button on the weekly email, as that does not reach us. There will be no refunds for late cancellations. We do, try to be fair and if there is a reason you didn’t unsubscribe, please send us an email to email@example.com we will happily offer a gift subscription (for friend, family member, auction, etc) for the value.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Relish! service.
Relsih! uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Relish! Although Relish! owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Relish! application, you retain all rights to your data.
- Relish! may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Relish! may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
To opt-out of future contact, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from all future communication.
- Have questions? Contact us!