What a burger! The BAT Burgers with Spicy Mayo are a perfect combination.
BAT Burgers with Spicy Mayo
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 418
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 47g
Saturated Fat 12g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 22g
Total Carbohydrates 37g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 bacon slices
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (oil-packed), julienned drained well
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1.25 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 4 kaiser rolls split
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 810 minutes. Drain on paper towels and crumble.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes. In a small bowl, mix the sun-dried tomatoes with the garlic, hot sauce and vinegar. Add the mayonnaise and bacon and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form the ground beef into patties, and brush lightly with half the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and grill over medium-high heat until desired doneness. Brush the cut sides of the rolls with remaining olive oil and grill until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture on the top halves of the rolls and set the burgers on the bottom halves. Top with the avocado, close the sandwiches and serve.
- per serving: 576 calories; 34 grams protein; 36 grams total fat; 4 grams fiber; 10 grams saturated fat; 26 grams carbohydrates;106 mgs cholesterol; 621 mgs sodium; 15 WW points plus