All the flavor of Buffalo chicken wings is packed into this delicious and healthy salad.
Buffalo Chicken Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 426
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 48g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 18g
Monounsaturated Fat 18g
Total Carbohydrates 39g
Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1.5 pounds chicken tenders
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups buffalo wing sauce
- 4 bacon slices
- 1/2 head Romaine lettuce torn
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 cup baby carrots julienned or finely chopped
- 4 stalks celery sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (more, if desired)
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing for the kids
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, add the canola oil and brown the chicken on all sides, about 3-5 minutes total. Combine the chicken and buffalo wing sauce in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Shortly before serving, cook the bacon in a small skillet until crisp, about 7-9 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and crumble when cool.
- When ready to serve, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, carrots and celery. Divide evenly among plates and top with the blue cheese crumbles, bacon and chicken. Drizzle evenly with dressing and serve.
- per serving: 522 calories; 60 grams protein; 25 grams total fat; 5 grams fiber; 7 grams saturated fat; 13 grams carbohydrates; 153 mgs cholesterol; 1444 mgs sodium; 13 WW points plus