Ok people, these Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best that you’ll try!
We’re over the regular ho-hum chocolate chip cookie and into these easy cream cheese chocolate chip cookies for a much-needed change.
Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 21g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2.25 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and Philadelphia cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add the egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add gradually to the stand mixer, scraping down the sides of the bowl as it mixed.
- Mix in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon. Scoop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment or silicon lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 9 to 10 minutes, until the edges look set. Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to wire rack.
- per cookie: 176 calories; 2 grams protein; 10 grams total fat; 1 gram fiber; 6 grams saturated fat; 21 grams carbohydrates; 26 mgs cholesterol; 124 mgs sodium: 5 WW points plus