This delicious chicken Caesar salad can be thrown together easily on a work night.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 19g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 head Romaine lettuce torn
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing more to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- Preheat grill pan over medium heat until very hot, or heat the outdoor grill.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil. Grill for 5 minutes, turn and grill another 5-7 minutes or until the center of the chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips crosswise. Place the lettuce in a large salad bowl and toss lightly with the dressing. Add the cheese and chicken, croutons and toss again.
- per serving: 437 calories; 25 grams protein; 35 grams total fat; 4 grams fiber; 6 grams saturated fat; 8 grams carbohydrates; 110 mgs cholesterol; 254 mgs sodium; 12 WW points plus// nutrition is based on a 6 oz boneless chicken breast Note; nutrition without the croutons