Sweet and tangy, this is Huli Huli Pork Tenderloin is a real hit! Marinate to bring out all of the flavor.
Huli Huli Pork Tenderloin
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 16g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Place pork in a large ziptop bag set in a shallow dish; set aside.
- For marinade, in a small bowl combine the ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, ginger, and garlic. Remove half of the mixture to a small bowl; cover and chill until needed. Pour remaining mixture over pork; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 4-8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain pork, reserving marinade. Heat grill to medium heat or heat the broiler. Grill (or broil) for 20-25 minutes. Remove pork and cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, place reserved sauce mixture in a small saucepan; heat through to a rolling boil for 2 minutes. Pass sauce with pork.
- per serving: 260 calories; 25 grams protein; 4 grams total fat; 0 grams fiber; 1 gram saturated fat; 16 grams carbohydrates; 73 mgs cholesterol; 1292 mgs sodium; 5 WW points plus