Here’s a great quick meal that feels like it came from your favorite restaurant. Our Shrimp Noodle Bowls are the bomb.
Shrimp Noodle Bowls
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 80g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 8 ounces wide rice noodles
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1.5 teaspoons sriracha
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound asparagus ends snapped and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/3 pound shiitake mushrooms trimmed
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs; drain and rinse with warm water.
- Meanwhile, whisk the lime juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, sriracha and water in a medium bowl.
- Add the oil to a large wok or skillet. Add the asparagus, carrots and mushrooms and stir-fry for a few minutes. Add the shrimp and sauce and cook until shrimp is cooked and the veggies are still firm. Toss the noodles with the shrimp mixture. Serve with fresh cilantro on top.
- per serving: 500 calories; 10 grams protein; 6 grams total fat; 6 grams fiber; 1 gram saturated fat; 97 grams carbohydrates; 241 mgs cholesterol; 1408 mgs sodium; 15 WW points plus