Who needs chicken when the Smoked Salmon Cobb Salad is in the house? Fresh, fresh, fresh is what it’s all about.
Smoked Salmon Cobb Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 402
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 46g
Saturated Fat 11g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 16g
Monounsaturated Fat 16g
Total Carbohydrates 10g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 red onion , minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (can sub dried), chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 6 bacon slices
- 4 large eggs
- 1 head Boston (butter) lettuce, leaves torn into 3-inch pieces
- 1 6-ounce package smoked salmon, flaked into bite size pieces
- 1 avocado , pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk buttermilk, mayonnaise, onion, dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl until well combined. Cover, and refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile arrange bacon in a single layer in a large skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain on paper towel-lined plate. When cool, break bacon into bite-size pieces.
- While bacon cooks, place eggs in large pot and add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and simmer 12 minutes. Place pot in sink and run cold water over eggs until cool. To peel, crack shells against sink and roll until cracked all over, then peel.
- Arrange lettuce on serving plates. Top with bacon, eggs, salmon, and avocado. Drizzle with 1/2 of the dressing. Season with pepper, top with feta, and serve with remaining dressing on the side.
- *If using dried herbs, reduce amount by 1/3 to 1/2 according to taste.
- per serving: 590 calories; 23 grams protein; 51 grams total fat; 5 grams fiber; 12 grams saturated fat; 12 grams carbohydrates; 271 mgs cholesterol; 1032 mgs sodium; 16 WW points plus