This family-pleasing Pot Sticker Stir Fry recipe is heart healthy and doesn’t take a ton of effort or ingredients.
Pot Sticker Stir Fry
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 49g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 24-ounce package frozen potstickers
- 3/4 cups sugar snap peas ends trimmed
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil (can sub reg sesame oil)
- 1.5 cups bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 green onions sliced
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Set aside.
- While rice is cooking, fill a large saucepan with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket (or fill a large skillet with 1/2 inch of water). Bring the water to a boil. Place the pot stickers in the basket (or skillet), cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
- Add the snap peas and carrots, cover, and steam until the pot stickers are cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and sesame oil. Scoop rice into individual bowls, top with bean sprouts, pot stickers and vegetables. Sprinkle with the peanuts and green onions. Serve with the sauce
- per serving: 507 calories; 21 grams protein; 26 grams total fat; 5 grams fiber; 8 grams saturated fat; 45 grams carbohydrates; 20 mgs cholesterol; 1155 mgs sodium; 13 WW points plus