As easy as pie and gone in seconds. We love our Easy Strawberry Crepes and want to make them every day!
Easy Strawberry Crepes
as easy as pie
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 821
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 93g
Saturated Fat 52g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 23g
Total Carbohydrates 232g
Dietary Fiber 10g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 cups strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 10-ounce package prepared crepes
- 3/4 cup frozen whipped topping
- Reserve half of the strawberries. In a small bowl, combine remaining strawberries and sugar; refrigerate to chill thoroughly. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and well blended. Stir in reserved strawberries.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon strawberry and cream cheese mixture over each crepe. Roll up. Serve topped with the chilled sweetened strawberries and whipped topping.
- per serving: 439 calories; 10 grams protein; 28 grams total fat; 2 grams fiber; 16 grams saturated fat; 41 grams carbohydrates; 140 mgs cholesterol; 319 mgs sodium; 12 WW points plus